Notice of Conference: 25 July 2012
Please save the date: the FW de Klerk Foundation will be hosting a full-day conference at the Johannesburg Country Club on Wednesday, 25 July, 2012.
NATIONAL POLICY AT THE CROSSROADS
The Conference will consider:
- the recommendations of the recent ANC Policy Conference within the framework of the National Democratic Revolution
- the ANC’s policy recommendations and the Constitution
- the implications of the proposed developmental state
The Conference will also consider specific policy recommendations on several key topics including land reform; the utilisation by the state of private pension and insurance funds; cultural and language rights and the future of the provinces.
Speakers will include:
- F W de Klerk
- Premier Helen Zille
- John Kane-Berman, CEO of the SA Institute of Race Relations
- Prof Francois Venter, Dean of Law at NWU
- Leon Louw, Executive Director of the Free Market Foundation
- Kallie Kriel, CEO of AfriForum
A detailed programme will be made available next week.
If you wish to attend, please contact Megan on 021 930 3622, or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 July 2012. Cost per delegate is R400 and seating is limited.
Published in: FW de Klerk Foundation